Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Stops

When I get home from work, I take about 20 minutes to browse through some blogs I enjoy reading. I thought tonight I'd share a few of them with you.


Marc and Angel Hack Life: Practical Tips for Productive Living

As you may know, I love lists. This site has lists with great life lessons. Some recent examples:
10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago
12 Choices Your Future Self Will Thank You For
10 Ways to Write a Life Story Worth Living
9 Free Ways to Become Wealthy


Wil Wheaton Dot Net (now 2.0)

Yes, that Wil Wheaton.

He's a really witty writer. I think you'll enjoy his writing - especially if you're a geek.

I also own two of his books.
















Reality Blurred

A column all about reality TV


!! omg blog !!
and
After Elton

A summary of the gay items around the internet each day - entertainment and the lighter news.


Towleroad

A summary of the gay items around the internet each day - very political


Literally Unbelievable - "Stories from The Onion as interpreted by Facebook". It's quite funny to read how gullable some people are!


Then I browse through a few blogs dedicated to shirtless and/or nude celebrities, and then move on.

1 comment:

jason said...

Cool!
I'm liking Wil Wheaton's blog.
Even though I barely know of him, (never watched Star Trek, I'm afraid)...but it doesn't much matter.