Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite TV Show Ever (This Week)

There is TV that I watch and there is TV that I obsess about.

When I find a TV show that I really love, I go through a period where I obsess about it. I have to watch every episode. I make spreadsheets about the episodes that I have watched and the ones that I still have to watch. I have to join every newsgroup and Yahoo group about it. I have to read everything on the TV show's website. I subscribe to the Twitter feed of every cast member.

I have to show Carlos my New Discovery.

My earliest post about my Favorite TV Show Ever - This Week was in September 2007 about Ninja Warrior on G4. I still watch the show, but not as religiously as back in September 2007.


Here are my current Favorite TV Shows Ever - This Week:
Shameless (the US version. I have never seen the UK version.)
Top Chef
Friday Night Lights
Criminal Minds (though besides Janeane Garofalo, I'm not yet a fan of the spin off Criminal Minds Criminal Behavior.)

And the one I want to focus on today:
1 Girl 5 Gays.

My DVR is set to search for TV shows with certain key words - "France", "New Orleans", "Time Travel", and so on. One of those words is "gay", and one night it picked up the late-night Logo channel show 1 Girl 5 Gays - originally on MTV Canada.

The subtitle of the show is "20 Questions about Love and Sex".

Some sample questions:
What is the creepiest thing a stranger has said to you?
Who is the most embarrassing member of your family?
Who would you do - George Clooney or Christian Bale?
Do you like your bum?

The show is well into season two. I have looked for a complete list of questions asked so far, but haven't found them. I am working on my own list, as I watch the show. (I have written almost 10 show's worth of questions - 200 questions.) My friends and I play Loaded Questions and Adult Loaded Questions. I am going to turn these questions into Super Adult Loaded Questions.

Once I do have a list of all the questions, I'll post them - so everyone else can benefit from my research. I'd love to see others play Super Adult Loaded Questions with the questions.

Blog that rates the guys - the best and the worst


1 Girl 5 Gays on Twitter

A list of each cast member's Twitter pages - so you can follow your favorites.

My favorites guys are:
David
Matt Barker
John Paul
Ish
Juan

I really like the host, Aliya-Jasmine, too. She sets just the right tone and asks the perfect follow up questions when needed.

No comments: