Friday, July 10, 2009

Mike Kripke's Basement

Back in 2003 or so, my friend Vincent created the graphic idea DRAMA QUEEN. [Sorry. No visuals. Maybe Vin can send for future posting.]

He posted it on Cafe Press.(Vincent's Cafepress store.) And sold some items with that logo - until Dairy Queen's lawyers sent him a letter. (Seriously. I saw the letter.)

I have been working on a few Cafe Press idea of my own. My store and first idea is here.

(Google the phrase if you don't know it.)

Buy my stuff!

More ideas to come soon.

2 comments:

Breezy said...

Wow! What an entrepreneur! That's my B.

jason said...

how cool!

Good luck!

(and needless to say, that was far too arcane for me.....but I did google it and feel good that I've learned something for the day. Thanks.
I feel I owe you at least a quarter for that, ok, maybe a nickel :)